PURINA PRO PLAN
Focus Adult Small Breed Formula
- High in protein, including chicken as the first ingredient, to meet the needs of highly active small dogs
- Bite-sized kibble helps make chewing easier for small dogs
- Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals help maintain strong teeth and bones
- Natural prebiotic fiber, sourced from wheat bran, helps promote digestive health
- Vitamin A and linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, for healthy skin and coat
Crude Protein (Min)...29.0%
Crude Fat (Min)...17.0%
Crude Fiber (Max)...3.0%
Linoleic Acid (Min)...1.5%
Selenium (Min)...0.30 mg/kg
Vitamin A (Min)...15
Vitamin E (Min)...460 IU/kg
Ascorbic Acid** (Min)...70 mg/kg
Glucosamine** (Min)...400 Ppm
**Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Corn, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Corn Germ Meal, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Animal Digest, Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite. F-4450.
ITEM # 14628 : 6.0 LB
While we make every effort to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information, occasionally one or more items on our web site may be mispriced. In the event of a pricing discrepancy, the in-store price shall prevail and be final.